Tuesday, July 30, 2013

dinsdag 30 juli 2013

dinsdag 30 juli 2013 Thanks to Inside The Milky Way, I'm having dreams about the Helix Nebula. Up at 12:18. Watch movie - MST3K: Tormented. I don't get far beyond the prologue. Tom Servo and Crow set up a new home in the ventilation duct over the bridge. When Gypsy tries to join them, chaos erupts. Then I fall back to sleep for a few more hours. The favorites of MST3K #414. Watch KOMO News. Police: Teen who fired officer's gun was high on mushrooms, had 'superhuman strength' This occurs 181 miles away from me in Beaverton, Oregon, but still... In 2010, Beaverton was named by Money magazine as one of the 100 "best places to live", among smaller cities, in the country. Breakfast burrito. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Well... I won't shut up about the Anthony Weiner thing if no one else can. Bill and Hillary Clinton increasingly see Anthony Weiner’s mayoral campaign as an embarrassment and potential liability, and are signaling through associates that they are eager to see him exit the race, several former Clinton aides and advisers say.
Walk up to Denny. #62 bus up to Mercer. Progress on the Westlake renovation. Spend most of the day with the Dolphins as their teacher take planning time. I meet the group on the playground. I show them my rather lame juggling skills. They seem to enjoy my silliness. We dig in the sandbox, too, until they start eating it. Transition into the classroom is fairly easy. Everyone gets a fresh diaper. They conk out easily after bottles. Lunches seem unproductive. Up to Wildflowers for a magical nap time. Streetcar to d'town. Watch Russia Today News. Wikileaks source Manning convicted. Interesting comments on the YouTube vid. Short walk up to First Hill.
Let's climb the steps of the Paul Pigott Corridor.
We get 15 hours and 1 minute of daylight today. Less tomorrow. I have been taking the sunshine for granted lately. I should be outside more. In my neighborhood. I cheat on my walk. I see a #2 coming down Seneca. I take it to 4th Avenue. It's beautiful to watch my fellow Seattlites taking the bus... commuting home. Back to my place. To appreciate more the source of warmth and light for me and our planet, I watch Nova - Secrets Of The Sun.
Thank you, NOVA. This is the most recent research. I can't believe how long the photons churn inside the Sun before they come out so we can see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment