Wednesday, July 17, 2013

woensdag 17 juli 2013

woensdag 17 juli 2013 Up at 3:05. Perfect. Watch documentary - Earth From Space. I guess that I missed Lightning Thunder Show last night. Left-over spinach/mushroom pizza and fried egg for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Oh, that Right Wing World. I guess that Rush Limbaugh is calling everyone gay. With that, I walk up to Whole Foods for my second breakfast - a little protein salad. Streetcar for the rest of the way. I have a magical schedule. I'm with the Dolphins. Only 5 kids. After a brief time on the toddler playground, we head inside for diapers, bottles and naps. I can't believe that all the kids are asleep by 11 o'clock... and they sleep hard. One-by-one, they wake up and we offer lunch. Over to Sea Otters. They sleep well, too. Very easy-going day. Streetcar to d'town. Train to Uwijimaya. Pick up some stuff. Train back to my place. For a change, I turn on 1010 WINS. Report - Islip Beach Reopens Nearly 9 Months After Sandy.
Nice for Islip. But it must feel like a virtual sauna.
Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy
Rice noodle salad with chicken for dinner. Watch Futurama - A Big Piece of Garbage. When testing the smelloscope, Fry agrees only if the professor does not "make [him] smell Uranus" (pronounced as "your anus"); the professor responds, "I'm sorry, Fry, but astronomers renamed Uranus in 2620 to end that stupid joke once and for all." He then tells Fry that the planet has been renamed "Urectum".

No comments:

Post a Comment