Thursday, September 29, 2016

donderdag 29 september 2016

donderdag 29 september 2016 Happy Birthday to Stephanie Miller! You just really blow my mind! You have been just so humorous during this heavy election period. Thanks for the fart jokes and flaven! And now... The lovely and talented Randy Rainbow! The pre-schoolers go to the library, so the toddlers have the playground for themselves. Nice! Lunches, diapers and naps. The kids sleep well. I hear about the train crash in Hoboken, NJ. on my lunch break. It's a day of ups and downs. One of the children bites another. The director is noticeably upset. She seems to hate the biter, but I know him better. I feel that administration thinks children are inherently evil. We all need fresh air. Again, we head outside to shout it out. Sam is cool and refers to Tears For Fears - Shout! I relax and re-view Matt & Blue - Walk On The Wild Side. Crow is cute, but his dads are cuter, you know. I love the Scotch tasting with Matt's grandma and Matt. Blue watched it. I shall watch The Martian.

No comments:

Post a Comment