Wednesday, September 14, 2016

woensdag 14 september 2016

woensdag 14 september 2016 Restless night. Let's relax and watch MST3K: The Crawling Eye. Up again with Bill Press. Who are the alt-right? He talks to Marin Cogan about her visit to a tiny conference room at the Willard Hotel in downtown Washington. The Alt-Right Gives a Press Conference.
2016 Is The Weirdest Election -- And This Frog Proves It! I miss Kurt Cobain. He died more than 20 years ago, but that fact hasn’t stopped conspiracy theorists from claiming the Nirvana singer is alive and well... and also Peruvian. When I watch this video, I shed a couple tears. Thank you, Ramiro Saavedra. Busy and fun day at work. I notice that the shadow of the Bellingham Crown Plaza is long and keeps us cool in the evening when the kids play outside. Nice bike ride home. Turn on CBSN- live. Besides the usual political news, I always see an ad for the 2017 Infiniti Q60 Coupe. Beautiful looking car... But I want to ride with Kit Harington.

No comments:

Post a Comment