Wednesday, September 21, 2016

woensdag 21 september 2016

woensdag 21 september 2016 I watched Bono on the news last night. Bono: Donald Trump Is Potentially The Worst Idea That Ever Happened In America. Turn on Stephanie Miller. She interviews Mike Papantonio about the crazy politics and his new book (fact or fiction?) Law And Disorder. Down to work. The kids go to the library for Book Time. I stay behind to set out cots and lunches. Whew! Things happen fast when they get back. Lunch, diapers and naps. On my break, I pass by another comic book store in Bellingham on Holly Street - The Comics Place... where you can ask for a lesbian - superhero comic. The last day of summer. Good bye, Summer. The shadows are long, and it's cools off fast. It gets, in fact, chilly on the playground. When I get home, I watch the news about The Protests In Charlotte, North Carolina. The situation looks tense.
I want to mellow. Let's watch Star Trek Continues - Embracing The Winds.

No comments:

Post a Comment