Wednesday, September 28, 2016

woensdag 28 september 2016

woensdag 28 september 2016 Up with RT. Dutch led inquiry: plane downed by 9M38-series Buk missile. 'Nightmare movie in my head’: Relative of MH17 victims to RT ahead of Dutch report. RT Viral. Diving into American pop culture. Baby from Nirvana’s 'Nevermind' album recreates classic cover 25 years later.
The kids go to the library. It's nice to have the place to myself, but I need to set up a lot of cots and lunches. When they get back, things get hectic. It's a relief to go on my lunch break. I watch France 24. World leaders pay tribute to Shimon Peres. So many condolences. So many opinions about him! He was a complicated person. Peres was ‘a pathological charmer', says former advisor. Losing The Debate Badly... Of course Trump lost!

No comments:

Post a Comment