Saturday, September 17, 2016

zaterdag 17 september 2016

zaterdag 17 september 2016 It's strange to watch a Vietnamese film with Polish subtitles. Co tu robisz? Wracaj do domu. (What do you do? Go back to the House.) Phim Đam Mỹ - Cha Và Con.
From the serious to the ridiculous... My next film - MST3K: The Crawling Hand. A teenager becomes possessed by a sentient, disembodied arm of an irradiated astronaut. I'm singing in the rain - I love days like this. Taking my radio, walking up the trail, listening and laughing to Wait, Wait! Don't Tell Me! It's a light, steady rain.
Chris Thile has a great voice. He starts a new era of A Prairie Home Companion. What a great choice! Chris plays Not My Job: Nickel Creek Frontman Chris Thile Gets Quizzed On Nickelback. Get some groceries at Trader Joe's and head back on foot to the apartment. Turn on the news. What? Sugar industry tried to hide bad effects. C'mon, kids! Let's jingle our worries away! At last, Age of Ultron. I'm a fan of Quick Silver. But why? Die? If only if he could have saved... Time in a bottle, he would have lived. Gracias niño.

No comments:

Post a Comment