Tuesday, December 13, 2016

dinsdag 13 december 2016

dinsdag 13 december 2016 A midnight, it's the Adventure, Comedy, Drama film - Dogma. I have many Matt Damon movies.
Watch some Twenty One Pilots vids. Funny and cute moments. Tyler: We usually just sleep in and then and then... Josh: After we talk about that stuff, we hug and get out of bed.
Very little sleep. Turn on Stephanie Miller. I could be a Deaniac. Howard Dean, former Governor of Vermont and DNC Chair chats with Steph. Sounders fans hit the streets to celebrate the MLS champs. Man! I wish that I could have been there, but I'm very glad that caught it live on KOMO News. How exciting! What a huge crowd! I hear these words... Success Thrives In A Positive Environment.
True! True! Yay Sounders! I bet that the Walgreens on Denny is going crazy. Good business. Right, Manager Aaron? Out for some fresh Bellingham air. Man! The sidewalks are very icy. So slippery! My proud of our boys. Hercules and Ulysses. Tyler and Josh. The Sounders. Matt + Blue + Crow. Happy Holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment