Tuesday, December 6, 2016

dinsdag 6 december 2016

dinsdag 6 december 2016 Midnight movie - Kronos. The Ravager of Planets! Monster robot. Atom bombs! In Amsterdam, let's party at Disco Dolly where Dolly Dagger appears.
The internet is cutting in and out during the night. So, I access data via my phone. I manage to sleep a bit better. Turn on Stephanie Miller. She's calling Trump the Petulant Elect. Who's petulant? Me! Awash in False Conspiracy Theories and Petulant Immaturity, Liberals Put Trump in the White House. Bus into town. Scrambled eggs and potatoes at the Food Co-op. I walk up Pacific Street on my way back. Hello! It's Elmo Claus!
I feel restless. The sun has already passed its peak. I need a bike ride. I think that I'm getting stronger. The climb seems easy. The view from Alabama Hill. Hello, beautiful Bellingham!
Bloedel Donovan Park for a rest. I see snow on the hills. Lovely.
This makes my day! Milo Ventimiglia doing push-ups with Ellen on his back.

No comments:

Post a Comment