Saturday, December 3, 2016

zaterdag 3 december 2016

zaterdag 3 december 2016 Midnight movie - the 2007 British romantic fantasy adventure Stardust. More fantasty and fairy tales... The NeverEnding Story. Falcor! Atreyu! I would love to ride on a Luck Dragon. I manage to sleep from 4 to 7:30. I'm tired on wedgies. Aren't you? On CBSN - The rise of designer men's boxers and briefs. Kevin Hart now has a stake in premium underwear brand Tommy John. It's so bizarre! They win and they feel discriminated. On AM Joy - Trump supporter rant videos go viral. Calm down, folks. Why Are Trump Supporters So Angry? Acute Discrimination Envy! Time to get outside and play in the rain. Take a bus tour of the town - Cordata to Downtown. What's going on at 1011 Girard Street? Improv Playworks! Walk up to the Food Co-op for a snack. Back to my place. I'm quite wet the drizzle. So, my hoodie goes into the dryer. Let's relax and watch The Avengers.

No comments:

Post a Comment