Friday, December 30, 2016

vrijdag 30 december 2016

vrijdag 30 december 2016 Midnight SyFy series Dark Matter. Man! I can't sleep at all! Watch CBS News. It's already 3PM in Moscow. Putin is busy. Putin Refuses To Expel US Diplomats From Russia 'This Is Kitchen Diplomacy. Listening to the radio on a bus trip into town. This is it! The apocalypse. Whoa, oh. I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones. Enough to make my system blow. Love Imagine Dragons! Back to the Game Of Thrones. Holy sh.t! Imagine dragons (again). They're huge! They're twice the size as last season. Twice as scary! Who the heck replaces their collars?
Lightsaber vigil for Carrie Fisher. I am very very touched.  I think that it's cool people are doing the same vigil tonight at the Space Needle. May The Force be with her... and with all of us. It's already 11:28 PM Moscow. I post now!

No comments:

Post a Comment