Saturday, December 24, 2016

zaterdag 24 december 2016

zaterdag 24 december 2016 Midnight movie - Sense8: A Christmas Special. Nice to see my heroes back in action. Capheus "Van Damme" Onyango, Sun Bak, Nomi Marks, Kala Dandekar, Riley Blue, Wolfgang Bogdanow, Lito Rodriguez, and Will Gorski... all connected. Merry, merry!
I'm a little revved up after watching the special, but I manage % sleep, eventually. Out to shop early. Weird frozen fog in the air as the sun rises. Drop off stuff and settle down for a movie. I like this one. Watch Old School. I laugh out loud when Luke Wilson does the KY Jelly wrestling scene. I feel REBORN!
Seahawks fans are amazing... and everywhere! Even in Shanghai, China. Seahawks vs Cardinals. I'm wearing my Seahawks caps. But I drove off the road and crashed my Mercedes. Breaking news...
Tough loss as Seahawks fall to Cardinals 34-31. HAPPY F8 NEWS YEARS EVES.

No comments:

Post a Comment