Tuesday, August 8, 2017

dinsdag 8 augustus 2017

dinsdag 8 augustus 2017 Midnight movie - Cinematic Titanic: Rattlers. William Shatner sits down with scientists, innovators and celebrities to discuss how the optimism of Star Trek influenced multiple generations. Let's watch The Truth Is In The Stars.
I'm not sleeping well lately. Sleeping less than six hours a night is as bad as binge drinking. Raising risks of obesity, depression, heart attacks and strokes. I doubt that I'll get obese. Perhaps a stroke or two. It's another day. Bus over to Elizabeth Park. I love all the beautiful willow trees. My favorite kind of tree.
Turn on KEXP playing Catherine Wheel. Listening to the lyrics... I'm tired of sleeping. Call me Crank, my idea. Crank, so sue me. Crank, my conscience clear.
I meander my way downtown. A poster at Avalon Records catches my eye. An octopus sitting on planet Jupiter. I guess that it's a classic. The Celestial Cephalopod.
I thought that Trump admired brutal North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un. "A pretty smart cookie" Today, Trump says North Korea will be "met with fire and fury" We have been saved infinite times from Armageddon. Could this be "It"? Can I have my stroke now?

No comments:

Post a Comment