Thursday, August 17, 2017

donderdag 17 augustus 2017

donderdag 17 augustus 2017 We're locked and loaded as Trump puts it. I watch The Interview at midnight.
I'm a fan of Jupiter! Indeed! Post by Gizmodo - Despite our squabbles here on Earth, the universe is full of so much beauty it’s almost stupid. Jupiter is perhaps the most unreasonably beautiful thing in our entire solar system. SPACE NEWS: New Image of Jupiter Is So Beautiful It's Making Us Angry.
It takes an hour to walk from my place to the downtown Bellingham Public Library. No more smoky skies. They are crystal blue. KEXP is playing some classic rock like Black Flag - Rise Above. (1981)
On my way back, I see that the new Overflow Taps has opened in Barkley Village. Here's to a new beer joint in Bellingham! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment