Wednesday, August 2, 2017

woensdag 2 augustus 2017

woensdag 2 augustus 2017 Today is #EarthOvershootDay, 1 week earlier than last year! Our resources are a terrible thing to waste. Be #sustainable to save our home!
Midnight movie - Southside With You. A romantic film about how the future President of the United States, Barack Obama, wooed his future First Lady, Michelle during the summer of 1989.
Next - Shameless: South Side Rules. (Coincidence.) I like the music they play for each episode. Elijah and The Moon-Map & Compass. I also like the one in honor of Lip... I took out my pen and pad and set to write my manifesto. My brain stays in Chicago. Nice summertime weather. Look at that magnificent skyline! Those big puffy clouds. Wish I could be there.
Lallapalooza starts tomorrow in Grant Park. A view of North Avenue Beach, so popular at this time of year. Traffic heading up and down Lake Shore Drive.
Listen to KEXP while I wander. I like Cloud Control. Is it new?

No comments:

Post a Comment