Sunday, August 20, 2017

zondag 20 augustus 2017

zondag 20 augustus 2017 We're in dire peril. What will the future hold for us? ---Sonny Chiba in Invasion Of The Neptune Men.
Started watching The Defenders. Nice to see Finn Jones back again. The Iron Fist is probably my favorite character...
Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage... I like them all. Together, they make an awesome team. Although, it takes a while for these fiercely independent individuals to cooperate with each other. Each episode seems so fast-paced that 50 minutes zips right past me. Game Of Thrones - Eastwatch shows us how execution by dragonfire works. Jon Snow pets the dragon on the nose! That freaks me out!
I feel a little guilty for staying inside most of the day. I'm taking the sunny days for granted. I bike for a little bit in the evening. Playing with YouTube, I see Tom Daley's collaboration with Nile Wilson. I'm very impressed with how they figure out these complicated poses... like putting together a 3-D double-body puzzle. I hope that Tom and Nile get lots of hits for this - Extreme Yoga Challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment