Tuesday, September 18, 2018

dinsdag 18 september 2018

dinsdag 18 september 2018 Happy birthday to journalist, Presbyterian minister, lecturer and activist Chris Hedges. Chris and I are the same age, but he has more hair. I read books, but Chris writes them. I already read Wages of Rebellion. His latest - America: The Farewell Tour. 388 pp. Simon & Schuster. $27. Back in March, he was in Vancouver, B.C. to speak - The American Empire Has Collapsed.
Walk to d'town, I admire these cute bungalows on Hampton Place. I want the yellow one with the luscious garden. A friendly black and white cat comes out to greet me. Pet me, please.
Bus over to Fred Meyer. Indivisible Bellingham on the community board. Five days from now. Your Vote Counts! Block Party.
This makes my day! On Ellen! Happy time! Jason Mraz and Meghan Trainor perform More Than Friends. Good show!

No comments:

Post a Comment