Thursday, September 27, 2018

donderdag 27 september 2018

donderdag 27 september 2018 Paris Fashion Week, which runs from Sept. 24 to Oct. 2, continues to break boundaries. Fantastique! Jean Paul Gaultier Readies His ‘Fashion Freak Show’.
As they say... Le Freak, c'est chic!
France 24 takes me to Paris. I'd like to linger in the City of Lights today... at least in my mind and in my dreams. The capitol of France has impressive monuments, romantic cafés and pretty parks. Is Paris a dirty city? Oui! Air pollution is bad at rush hour. People leave their cigarette butts everywhere. Dogs poop as they do. Night owls pee in the streets. Just watch this vid (en français). Let's watch Star Wars in French! Les Derniers Jedi. Vive la Résistance! I wish that I had my own apartment in Paris... watching the sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment