Tuesday, September 4, 2018

dinsdag 4 september 2018

dinsdag 4 september 2018 Restless night. I guess I had too much garlic on my Garlic Lovers pizza (dairy-free) from Mod Pizza. I loved it too much. On my morning walk, cats in Sunnyland greet me.
Back home again. What is κοινωνία πολιτική? I'm into my book Wages Of Rebellion. The author refers to Aristotle's writings about politics. Ἀριστοτέλης. Aristotle’s Philosophy of Equality, Peace, & Democracy. Good old Aristotle. He speaks through the ages.
I have always admired Colin Kaepernick - Colin The Activist! Now, he's the star of Nike's new ad campaign. Serena Williams, LeBron James show that Nike’s new campaign is bigger than Colin Kaepernick.
Thank you KEXP for playing this. It's mellow and SoCal. Perfect. I'm not so mellow when I see my old iMac on the operating table. Oh, wow. The guts of it spread out... Oh, the humanity!

No comments:

Post a Comment