Friday, September 28, 2018

vrijdag 28 september 2018

vrijdag 28 september 2018 Why do I feel so much consternation, bewilderment and outrage on this beautiful day? It's 77° F with crystal blue skies. I hate that our country is being ruled and ruined by whining, entitled, privileged, corrupt white guys.

Falling too fast to prepare for this. Tripping in the world could be dangerous. Everybody circling, it's vulturous. Negative, nepotist. Everybody waiting for the fall of man. Everybody praying for the end of times. Everybody hoping they could be the one. I was born to run, I was born for this. Bus up to the Co-op for brunch. I walk from Columbia to BPL. I need to walk off the adrenaline in my veins. A Book Sale! It's too too claustrophobic for me. Many books and many people in that little space. The Foreign Books area seems empty. We can learn a lot from other cultures. Hmmm. Japanese Street Slang.
Back home. Cleansing the Oval Office?????? Thanks for making me laugh, The Daily Show and the lovely and talented Neal Brennan.

No comments:

Post a Comment