Thursday, August 15, 2019

donderdag 15 augustus 2019

donderdag 15 augustus 2019 Midnight movie - Chronicle - which takes place in Seattle where all sorts of crazy things happen. August 15, 1944 - 75 years ago - Operation Dragoon began. Fascinating. On France 24 - The other D-Day: 1944 Provence landings.
It's sunny this morning, but storms are coming. Anthony Russo stopping in Cleveland for Marvel fan event. He will sign copies of the movie and give away special Marvel gifts at the Best Buy in Parma. Welcome back to Cleveland, Anthony Russo.
I discover the Afrikan Heritage House on my walk. I like Forest Street. I notice some Early Arrivals to campus. 16 days to go, kids!
I'm going to have flying dreams, I hope, because of Chronicle. So, I understand the thrill that the boys get flying around Seattle... and having meaningful talks on top of skyscrapers... WE CAN FLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment