Wednesday, August 28, 2019

woensdag 28 augustus 2019

woensdag 28 augustus 2019 Midnight movie - MST3K: Hobgoblins. Dennis is the first victim. He was a young security guard at an old movie studio. He was investigating a deserted film vault. While inside, his fantasy of being a rock star comes to life, but he dies while performing on stage. His body is discovered by his senior partner.
How are you doing? BBC News: Why are people in the US living shorter lives? Drug abuse and alcoholism is surging. Nobel economist Sir Angus Deaton talks about "deaths of despair" driven by inequality. I'm out early in the morning. In town, buses are loading up with tons of students for Connect Cleveland. Parent stay behind. Have fun, kids!
I'm watching Shooter on Netfilx. Location: Seattle. I recognize the aerials. Man! Too much violence. But the plot intrigues me.
Bob Lee Swagger needs to steal an M's cap from a Mom & Pop store. It's ok. You can take mine! I got more.
A friend sent me this photo from Whidbey Island. God! It's beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment