Wednesday, August 14, 2019

woensdag 14 augustus 2019

woensdag 14 augustus 2019 Midnight movie - 1978 American comedy film - Animal House. Louie Louie, oh baby, me gotta go.
Next, something more serious... Red Sea Diving Resort. Well, it's fun to watch Chris Evans listening to Duran Duran's Hungry Like The Wolf.
It's a Movie Morning. I watch Avengers: Endgame. Spider-Man has a hard time keeping the Infinity Gauntlet away from Thanos, but Captain Marvel comes to the rescue. Hey, I'm Peter Parker. I turn on Stephanie Miller and take a walk to town. Malcolm Nance talks with Steph about what America should do next when it comes to the gun terrorism epidemic. I definitely agree with one thing Malcolm said this morning: 30% of people in this country are crazy.
After a visit to the OPL, I head over to Tappan Park to admire the Memorial Arch. Back in 1900 in China, Oberlin students died.

No comments:

Post a Comment