Sunday, August 25, 2019

zondag 25 augustus 2019

zondag 25 augustus 2019 Midnight movie - 54. Steve Rubell: I said, not with that shirt. [Shane pauses, then takes his shirt off, showing his six-pack] Welcome to my party, handsome.
Beautiful day. I turn on BBC News for my walk. Interesting program: Imhotep: The Man behind the Mummy. The architect of the Step Pyramid. An adviser to a very important pharaoh, King Djoser.
With that, I head down to OPL. I find the 1932 movie - The Mummy - where Imhotep is played by Boris Karloff. An archaeologist brings the mummy back to life with dangerous consequences.
Oberlin has been quiet for the last 3 months, but things are buzzing again. Tomorrow is the start of New Student Orientation.
Oberlin College set up tents and tables at Wilder Bowl. Obies!

No comments:

Post a Comment