Tuesday, September 10, 2019

dinsdag 10 september 2019

dinsdag 10 september 2019 Chopper Talk! Again? It's "The Art of the Deal" with the Taliban. Stephen Colbert Attacks Trump For Secret Plan To Host Taliban Meeting. I am stunned. Aren't you? Trump asked by Press about why he suddenly blocks Bahamian refugees. They have a big gang problem we don't want here. There were parts of the Bahamas that were not affected by the hurricane, so they can go there. LIES! The birther guy, the man who was busted by the Nixon Admin (out of all admins) for discriminatory housing, accusing Central Park 5, Muslim bans, racist rhetoric, on and on and on... Trump dismisses idea of allowing Bahamians into U.S. after Hurricane Dorian.
I hate this meanness! Racism is hate. I know that nature is awesome and will heal my feelings. I know it's hot...
I love Tappan Square. A bench in the shade is nice. Lovely breeze.
Oberlin College is always cool. The bell at Finney Chapel doesn't ring.
Nada Moo ice cream is a treat for me. Yummy maple pecan non-dairy ice cream! I appreciate it more on this hot day.
Dinner and a movie - Curry stir-fired tofu with quinoa and 1986 American science fiction horror film Invaders from Mars.

No comments:

Post a Comment