Tuesday, September 3, 2019

dinsdag 3 september 2019

dinsdag 3 september 2019 Midnight movie - Rocketman. My name is Elton Hercules John. And I'm an alcoholic. And a cocaine addict. And a sex addict. And a bulimic. Also a shopaholic and has problems with weed, prescription drugs and anger management.
I love the scene where Bernie Taupin (played by Jamie Bell) hears Your Song. It seems that Elton is singing it kindheartedly for Bernie.
I stream WPTV News - West Palm Beach. Hurricane Dorian approaches Florida. The comments are interesting: Fake hurricane, fake news, fake rain, fake weather, fake reporter, fake etc.
Martha Stewart: Do you worry about Donald Trump being alone in the White House? Trump: I was in the White House, and I was lonely! MS: I know I do. Thank you, Rocky Mountain Mike. Very funny! 😆 Mike Pence Dines With Ireland's Openly Gay Leader Leo Varadkar. It’s a pleasure to welcome Vice President Mike Pence and his wife Karen to Ireland. -Leo Varadkar.
It's a steamy 80 today. Accidentally, I bump into this handsome guy from Harkness Hall. Me: walking with earbuds blaring. Him: passing me on his bike from behind. He seems super-nice. Kids communing near Mudd.
Is the devil that STUPID? Tab Hunter is gay! Watch Damn Yankees with Udon noodles. Wow! Gwen Verdon... Nice try.

No comments:

Post a Comment