Sunday, September 29, 2019

zondag 29 september 2019

zondag 29 september 2019 Midnight - concert with the UK synthpop duo Pet Shop Boys. You can't hide, run with the dogs tonight in Suburbia. Social commentary with dance music.
It's a Sci-Fi Sunday with unknown alien species. TNG: Allegiance. Then... Dune. Paul: I will face my fear. I will let it pass over me and through me. And when it has passed I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where it has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain.
YO! It's time for Star Wars. Use The Force, Luke.
And... 403 days after leaving Earth orbit... Space 1999: The Exiles. You're like the people on Golos - crippled by your moral ideas of loyalty, gratitude and fair play - Cantar.
Now its 2019, and there is no Moonbase, instead we have a bunch of trans-space cadets.

No comments:

Post a Comment