Monday, September 30, 2019

maandag 30 september 2019

maandag 30 september 2019 I was a little shocked to hear this news... Downtown Seattle Macy's to close in early 2020. At midnight, I watch the Horror, Sci-Fi movie The Day Time Ended. (Not the MST3K version). Far away in space, three stars simultaneously go supernova. Disruptive, time-bending shock waves spread through the galaxy. Bizarre things happen to this cute little family's desert home. A little girl makes friends with claymation aliens. Where's Jenny? Jenny! Jenny! The family goes to the "Looking Window" and they see UFOs flying around. Shirtless Steve?
I need my umbrella today. I walk in some drizzle to the OPL to check out some DVDs and Childhood's End... one of Arthur C. Clarke's favorites of his own novels. I haven't read it since High School.
I'm a person, and my name is Anakin. Slavery is a big problem in the Universe. Great to watch The Phantom Menace again!
I don't care what universe you're from, that's gotta hurt! I've always admired sports announcers like Fodesinbeed Annodue. He's the bi-lingual Troig Podracing announcer with rapid-paced commentary.
Église Saint-Sulpice. France Honors Jacques Chirac With A Day Of Mourning. Adieu et merci Monsieur Chirac.
It was a beautiful ceremony. It's been such a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment