Saturday, September 14, 2019

zaterdag 14 september 2019

zaterdag 14 september 2019 Midnight movie - Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi - Dark Phoenix. Jean: I can't control my power! Next... MST3K: Bride of the Monster. The expressions of Bela Lugosi!
Bike ride in the moonlight. At 5:30AM, it's 58°F and 99% of the Moon is illuminated. Home for breakfast. After the sunrise, I head out again. The Oberlin College Men's Cross Country Team are running around town. 20 of them? Some of these guys look like mean, lean running machines. I'd like to see them in competition.
It's a perfect 72°F. The weather is so pleasant that everyone wants to take advantage of it. Running, biking, picnicking, and reading in the park. But we see the colors in the trees. I smell a whiff of Fall in the air. Once in a while, an acorn drops on my head.
The windows of Warner Center are open. Music and joyful revels issue out. What's going on up there! Lovely leaves and grass.
Nona: You would let him die when you have weapons to make him powerful and safe? Then he has the wrong friends, and I have the wrong husband. Harsh words. Marital disputes. In outer space? Of course! Let's watch Star Trek: A Private Little War.

No comments:

Post a Comment