Thursday, October 24, 2019

donderdag 24 oktober 2019

donderdag 24 oktober 2019 It's a new day at Mercy Regional Medical Center. Up at 5AM to pee. I think that I got 4 hours of real sleep. I notice that my door is cracked open. Someone checked on me last night while I was asleep. Lovely intro to Stephen Colbert's show. At 5:30AM, someone from radiology stops by to take an x-ray of my chest. "All done. Now you can go back to sleep" (I doubt it.) Soon after that, a nurse takes a blood sample. Turn on News 5 CLE. New nurses: Rhonda and Cole. Today's goals: Painfree safety.
After a few tests, the doctors decide that I could go home. I still feel weak, though. On my way out, I say good-bye to my nurse-of-the-day, Cole. "Thank you for all your hard work." Thank you, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment