Saturday, October 12, 2019

zaterdag 12 oktober 2019

zaterdag 12 oktober 2019 Cyborg slavers, dinosaur trackers, and a kickboxing space cadet played by Daniel Bernhardt... Welcome to the nightmare-fueled world of Future War (MST3K).
Midnight movie - Moulin Rouge! It's 1900 in Paris's 18th... La Belle Époque. It tells the story of a young English poet/writer, Christian (Ewan McGregor), who falls in love with the star of the Moulin Rouge, cabaret actress and courtesan Satine (Nicole Kidman).
It's a chilly day. It started off at 38°F, but the sun warms things up to 52°F eventually. It's still below normal. Lots of bike riding. I'm curious. Is the Oberlin Golf Club closed? Nobody is playing golf.
I bump into a student on Main Street wearing an M's cap. (His was nicer than mine.) I had to talk to him. "Are you from Seattle?" Him: "Born there! I lived in Magnolia." Me: "I used to live on First Hill." I had a flashback to those good old days.
Oberlin College is on News 5! Report: Art display at Oberlin College educates community about mental health.

No comments:

Post a Comment