Tuesday, October 29, 2019

woensdag 29 oktober 2019

woensdag 29 oktober 2019 Kor: Savor the fruit of life, my young friends. It has a sweet taste when it is fresh from the vine. But don't live too long. The taste turns bitter... after a time. Watch Star Trek DS9: Once More Into The Breach. I don't think that I'm ready for "retirement" Klingon-style. I think that I still have time to savor the fruits of like. May we meet in Sto-vo-kor.
Midnight movie - Movie 43. I think that it's a hoot with lots of LOL moments. But it come with lots of warnings. Movie 43 is not for the easily-offended and contains jaw-dropping, sometimes shockingly disturbing, but always entertaining intertwined storylines you'll have to see to believe. I like the Truth or Dare segment with Halle Berry... as well as the Homeschooled segment with Jeremy Allen White.
Jimmy Kimmel used a montage to highlight the vastly different ways Trump and former President Barack Obama announced the deaths of terrorist leaders to the nation. Trump should be mocked. Hazmat responds to fentanyl exposure in Oberlin. A little excitement in Oberlin today. Helicopters were buzzing around. The hazmat team suited up at Oberlin Hospital and headed out to Walmart.

No comments:

Post a Comment