Tuesday, May 19, 2020

dinsdag 19 mei 2020

dinsdag 19 mei 2020 Midnight: Ragnarok... Tell me about it. Walk me through it. -Thor to Surtur in Thor: Ragnarok.
Afterwards, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt: Kimmy vs the Reverend. It's Mike's Morning Madness music playing Come A Little Closer by American alternative rock band Cage The Elephant.
Lil Timmy Tim raps in honor of Ms. Lawton! Ms. Lawton! Ms. Lawton! Ms. Lawton! Timothée Chalamet shares a new message for his statistics teacher. I wonder what grade Timothée got!?! Billie Joe Armstrong and sons play a quarantine-style song - I Think We're Alone Now - from his music basement. This could be my very own Self-isolation theme song. This is cute, I think. After being cooped up most of the day from the rain, I rode my bike to the end of Prospect Street. That's where you can see the Solar Photovoltaic Power Plant one mile north from me. It's huge! No access to the public. But you can see it through the trees. It's a 2.27-megawatt solar array located on the college campus, and connected by the city utility’s distribution lines to the power grid.

No comments:

Post a Comment