Monday, May 11, 2020

maandag 11 mei 2020

maandag 11 mei 2020 Midnight movie - The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension. Buckaroo Banzai: Hey, hey, hey, hey-now. Don't be mean; we don't have to be mean, cuz, remember, no matter where you go, there you are. Turn on BBC News. What's it like to care for the sickest Covid-19 patients? The Conversation reports Nurses on the Frontline. Interview with ICU nurses Hanna and Bianca.
Q'ac Ken ta'vak! Does anyone know Klingon? What does that mean? I heard the phrase on Star Trek TNG - episode The Mind's Eye.
My friends in Washington State were blessed with a couple warm, sunny days. They worked in their gardens. Nice weather to protest in Olympia. The Washington State Patrol estimated 1,500 people attended an unpermitted "Hazardous Liberty" rally a the Washington state Capitol on Saturday. The rally was held in defiance of Gov. Jay Inslee's ban on large gatherings. KUOW - Let my people go. Opponents of stay home order rally at Washington Capitol.
LOOK! Books! A friend sent me a couple real books! I mentioned that I loved the Julian May series, but I wanted to re-read them. I adored the Galactic Milieu Series back in the 1990s. After almost 30 years, I'm starting Jack The Bodiless... then Diamond Mask.
Winter won't give up Ohio. It's chilly - 37°F with a few snowflakes floating through the air while I walk through Tappan Square.

No comments:

Post a Comment