Thursday, May 14, 2020

donderdag 14 mei 2020

donderdag 14 mei 2020 Cult movie night! I start with the worldwide sensation Yor, the Hunter from the Future. Yor, le chasseur du futur. Einer gegen das Imperium. Йор, охотник будущего. Il mondo di Yor.
Yor! His world is actually a post-apocalyptic Earth after a nuclear holocaust. A tyrant called the Overlord rules ruthlessly. After watching Brandon Tenold's review of The Pit, I thought that I had to see this thing! I wanted bizarre, and I received bizarre in abundance! Sammy Snyders does this creepy scene... Sandy, the babysitter, scrubbing him in the bathtub.
Sometimes I give myself the creeps. Sometimes my mind plays tricks on me. It all keeps adding up. I think I'm cracking up. Am I just paranoid? Or am I just stoned? I heard Basket Case on WTSQ. I really like Josh Gaffin's program - The Afternoon Show. Thanks, Josh, for playing a Green Day favorite for me today.
Weird weather. At first, it was chilly and rainy. The clouds never go away. We top out at 73°. Lots of walking. Hi big, old tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment