Friday, May 1, 2020

vrijdag 1 mei 2020

vrijdag 1 mei 2020 Dag van de Arbeid!
Up with the Nautical Twilight - 5:20AM. Listening to Trump can get you killed. Listening to Trump will make you stupid. And most certainly, listening to Trump will make you paranoid. No one has spread more misinformation about the Coronavirus than Trump. Ignore him! Turn on France 24 - Trump blames Wuhan lab for coronavirus, threatens China tariffs. Liberté, Égalité, Actualité. Anderson Cooper Announces The Birth Of His Baby Boy. What a beautiful baby! Congratulations, Anderson Cooper, on what is now your four day old baby! Call me if you want a babysitter. Queen and Adam Lambert release music video honoring "Champions" of the coronavirus fight. How inspired! Great music! Queen! After all the news, I head outside. Meet the Staghorn Sumac at the Kohl Building. It looks like an abstract sculpture. I love it.
After watching episodes of The Last Kingdom, I wanted to ride of into the country on my noble stead. I have my bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment