Sunday, May 10, 2020

zondag 10 mei 2020

zondag 10 mei 2020 Midnight movie - Blade Runner 2049.
I can't sleep, so I watch another sci-fi horror film - High Life. At first, I can't think of Robert Pattinson as an astronaut or a babysitter, but he's an amazing actor. Every Robert Pattinson movie, ranked. Turn on WKSU to listen to a rebroadcast of Live From Here with Paul Simon, Vagabon, Anaïs Mitchell, Ron Funches, Ryan Hamilton and Holly Laurent. Good show guys! I visit the Redbud tree on Elm Street and wish my mom a Happy Mother's Day. I'd love to hug her. Back at my place. CNN's John King breaks down the state of play around reopening states in the coronavirus pandemic. Interested in reading the book The Plague. I wonder what Albert Camus would think of our NCOV-19. Would he wear a mask?

No comments:

Post a Comment