Thursday, January 21, 2021

donderdag 21 januari 2021

donderdag 21 januari 2021 Jimmy Kimmel Sends Off Donald Trump With Help From Billy Bush & The Access Hollywood Bus & GIF From Iconic Landmarks! I've been singing Na Na Na Na Hey Hey-ey Goodbye in my brain all day. Mr. Kimmel, thank you! Brayden Harrington, the boy from New Hampshire who bonded with President-elect Joe Biden during the campaign, was part of the inauguration ceremonies. He recites JFK's Inaugural Address. CNN's Chris Cuomo and Don Lemon interview him about speaking at the inauguration. You gotta admire this young man's courage. Nice to hear Don't You Worry 'Bout A Thing. It seems apropriate today. Thanks, Stevie Wonder for those words. Come on. Everybody needs a change. A chance to check out the new, yeah. You're the only one to sees the changes you take yourself through. Benvolio: I do but keep the peace. Put up thy sword. Or manage it to part these men with me. Act 1, scene 1 of Romeo + Juliet.
Romeo: Did my heart love 'til now? Forswear its sight. For I never saw true beauty 'til this night. How romantic.
After 4 years of crap, I am so happy celebrate with those wonderful musicians. The Foo Fighters struck me to the core.

No comments:

Post a Comment