Thursday, January 28, 2021

donderdag 28 januari 2021

While Jonah and the Bots are playing Marco Polo, Kinga prepares to meet with her internet boyfriend, magician Neville LaRoy (played by Neil Patrick Harris). They sing a beautiful duet: Our Love Is on Wings (You Can't See). Watch MST3K: Avalanche.
Next: Call Me by Your Name. The song that Elio plays on the piano at Oliver's request: Johann Sebastian Bach - Capriccio in B-flat major.
I don't know why I torture myself... It's the scene where Elio is sitting in front of the fire. The feelings of pain, grief, sorrow and confusion flow through me as I watch his expressions. The film premiered at the 2017 Sundance Film Festival on January 22, 2017. The film began a limited release in the United States on November 24, 2017, and went on general release on January 19, 2018. To relieve some emotional tension, I turn on WTSQ. Perfect! Love the sassy electric-pop, dance-punk band The Ting Tings. Turn on Stephanie Miller. She interviews Matthew Miller - former flack for the Department of Justice. He's smart! They talk about the nomination and confirmation process for President Biden’s cabinet. I like Travis' Superman shirt and Steph's I Really Do Care shirt.
Weather in Oberlin: 20°F with a few flurries. Don't Hibernate: Manage stress with physical activity this winter. Dressed up in layers, I survive a 50-minute round trip walk to Tappan Square. A swing! Here's a video of my adventure. In honor of Frau Blücher - Cloris Leachman Made Gene Wilder Break Character Repeatedly in One Particular 'Young Frankenstein' Scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment