Sunday, January 17, 2021

zondag 17 januari 2021

zondag 17 januari 2021 What does the universe have in store for us? The Expanse. Filip Inaros is a young Belter, and Marco Inaros leads the Belters. Plotting sadness and meanness for the Sol System.
Late, late movie - Jane Fonda as Barbarella. You mean, they could still be living in a primitive state of neurotic irresponsibility? Barbarella - a lovely space-traveller and representative of the United Earth government - is sent to find an evil scientist Durand Durand. It's true that the English new wave band Duran Duran named themselves after the wicked doctor. I had to play Save A Prayer. Out for a little bike ride in the morning. I like how the snow floats by me. It makes me feel like flying thru the stars in the galaxy.
I've watched many kids programs on Netflix, but I discovered an American superhero comedy television series by Nickelodeon called Henry Danger. It's a little hyper but enjoyable. It stars Jace Norman as Henry Hart / Kid Danger and Cooper Barnes as Ray Manchester / Captain Man. I love it when Henry says UP THE TUBES! This is Jace Norman having a Magic Mike moment (while watching FOX News?). Time to earn your keep, kid! -Mike Martingano.

No comments:

Post a Comment