Saturday, January 9, 2021

zaterdag 9 januari 2021

zaterdag 9 januari 2021 Adam Schiff: Donald Trump spent years demagoguing, lying, spreading hate, and propagating conspiracies on Twitter. And worse, inciting violence. Social media companies have allowed this vile content to fester for too long, and need to do much more. But banning him is a good start. Go Away Big Orange Monster! Disappear, Trump! I just want to play INXS Disappear.
The sun is out today. My fellow Oberlinians are starving for those warm rays of Sol. I see a lot of my neighbors outside walking and biking... absorbing the sun like solar panels. Our high was a lovely 36°F! What the Sam Scratch is going on around here?!? MST3K: Daddy-O. Hey everybody! Hike Up Your Pants!
On The Cross Connection with Tiffany Cross... RED ALERT! Tiffany interviews Malcolm Nance. And now I am very, very concerned. Questions mount over Capitol security failure. When cops join the DC mob ransacking the Capitol, you know we have a serious issue of white power sympathizers in state and local police. The Plot to Betray America... I gotta get that book.

No comments:

Post a Comment