Monday, January 25, 2021

maandag 25 januari 2021

maandag 25 januari 2021 Midnight movie - MST3K: Radar Secret Service... My favorite part is the funny short Last Clear Chance - a stern lecture on the dangers of carelessness at railroad crossings. Now you will experience the full POWER of the Dark Side. Palpatine looks extra evil in this scene in Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith.
More movies! MST3K: Teenage Cave Man. Next time, remember to bring more spears for the monster fight.
It's a gray day in Oberlin. It's 33°F and calm. The Sun is trying to come out. I have Tappan Square to myself. Feeling lonely.
The Faces Of COVID-19 In Chicago: Remembering Those Who Died Of Coronavirus on CBS 2 Chicago. 100 stories. I look at all these faces, and I love them. Some are smiling, some in uniform, some young, some old. Bless their souls.
For some reason, I want to get in bodily contact with Eddie Vedder. Yes! Even Flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment