Thursday, April 8, 2021

donderdag 8 april 2021

donderdag 8 april 2021 Midnight movie - Animation, Action, Adventure - Raya and the Last Dragon. Sisu: I'm going to be real with you, alright? I'm not like the best dragon, you know?
Moonrise: 5:54. It's just a thin orange sliver when I take my morning walk. It's just a little ahead of the sunrise (7:00). WTSQ sends me out with the electropop hit Zero by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs. Last week, we had snow on the ground. Today, the high is 82°F. Down to Oberlin College and the King Building. No one is in the courtyard. I wonder what's going on in the classrooms. The Best Courses I Took at Oberlin by Ruth Bieber-Stanley ’21.
Ava - the nun with a gun! Warrior Nun. The fighting nuns infiltrate the Vatican. A tomb, buried deep underground, hides the mysterious Adriel. And what about poor, sick, young Michael?
Happy 40th birthday to Taylor Kitsch... John Carter of Mars.

No comments:

Post a Comment