Saturday, April 17, 2021

zaterdag 17 april 2021

zaterdag 17 april 2021 Are you machine or being? Midnight - watch Star Trek: The City on the Edge of Forever.
Late, late movie - The Day The Earth Stood Still 2008. Keanu Reeves - the alien Klaatu - sounds almost as human as you or me. He has infinite wisdom in his words which is almost hypnotic to me.
Chillwave Double IPA is on sale at my IGA. Yum! Inspired by the North Coast's dedicated (and sometimes chilly) surf community. I DO believe surfers exist in Cleveland.
Way to go, Ohio. Franklin County jumps to 'Purple Alert Level 4' in latest Ohio Public Health Advisory map. C'MON! I want to go down to Columbus one of these days!!!
I break for tulips! Biking around town, I admire these guys.
Note to myself: college boys run down Morgan Street at 5 PM.
Two Keanu films in one day. Wake up, Neo. It's The Matrix.

No comments:

Post a Comment