Friday, April 9, 2021

vrijdag 9 april 2021

vrijdag 9 april 2021 Time trips and mind flips. A collision with space-time traps half of the Crimson Light in a perilous other dimension. Watch Final Space - The Other Side.
I don't care if Monday's blue. Tuesday's grey and Wednesday, too. Thursday, I don't care about you. It's Friday, I'm in love... The Cure! Oberlin bike trail early morning. Meeting the sunrise... The clouds are drifting away. The birds are singing their little hearts out. Cardinals darting back and forth. Some fog in the distance.
Remember March 10, 2018? Sterling K. Brown - star on This Is Us - was the host of SNL that night. Melissa Villaseñor - as Mrs. Gomez - cracks me up playing air drums and headbanging to Nickelback. And the This is U.S. gig. LOL! 😆   Pete plays a drunk Jared Kushner.
One more song... which touches me to the core. James Bay is awesome! But... Why don't you be you. And I'll be me?

No comments:

Post a Comment