Friday, April 2, 2021

vrijdag 2 april 2021

vrijdag 2 april 2021 Leo and Bea break up. I'm crushed watching the last episode of The Irregulars. Life is not fair!
Mariners Rally Late to Stun Giants in 10 Innings. The SF Giants had quite a lead going... until the 8th inning. Wow! #SeaUsRise Such a wimp am I! Restless... I want to go out for the sunrise, but it's too cold for me - 20°F according to Wunderground. Instead, let's start a new series - Warrior Nun. Ava and JC seem to be getting along. Will she tell the boy about her newly found powers?
The sun warms things up a little. I guess that yesterday's cold and snow didn't do any damage to the flowering trees and brushes. I imagined the flowers taking a retreat. Forsythia!
After a week of serious news... ex.: the Trial of Derek Chauvin, I need comedy. Lucas Cruikshank is Fred Figglehorn in the 2011 adventure film Fred 2: Night of the Living Fred. Fred tells his weird story.
Fred and his Dad wrestle against the undead... My favorite part!

No comments:

Post a Comment