Friday, April 30, 2021

vrijdag 30 april 2021

vrijdag 30 april 2021 Exactly, what is the land of Attica? Midnight movie - MST3K: Hercules Unchained. Oh! Steve Reeves. WTSQ is playing interesting stuff this morning. John Lennon's Give Peace A Chance. Who's chosing the music? Spoken word artist Kae Tempest does People's Faces. It's hard, we got our heads down and our hackles up. Our backs against the wall, I can feel you aching.
Sunny morning... but the weather changes quickly to chilly and rainy. So, it's a good day to stay inside and read The Sum of Us. Totally compelling! I’m telling myself I’m reading this book too fast! A chapter talks about our super-douchy Lt. Gov Jon Husted and his efforts to suppress the vote. Chapter 6: Never A Real Democracy. Michael Cohen on CNN: My parents always told me it's not nice to gloat. But Rudy, I told you so...What I told him is Donald Trump doesn't care about anyone or anything. He (Rudy) will be the next one to be thrown under the bus. Michael Cohen makes prediction about Trump and 2024. There's no loyalty between Trump and Giuliani.
It's not a total washout. The sun comes out. So, I take a bike ride around town. They built a BLM memorial in Tappan Square.

No comments:

Post a Comment