Tuesday, August 15, 2023

dinsdag 15 augustus 2023

dinsdag 15 augustus 2023 Indictment Watch USA!
MSNBC: Trump indicted in Georgia. And it's a sprawling indictment... 19 defendants named in the 41-count indictment.
Hillary Clinton: We have a splintered information ecosystem. Hillary finally made her appearance on Rachel Maddow after all the hullabaloo about the new indictment. Nice to see you again, Hillary. Bike Commutation From Meijer To The Lorain Historical Center. It's cloudy, cool (70°F) (21.1°C) and comfortable. Shop for some groceries at Meijer. Hi there, flowers. Beautiful batches of celosia greet me at the entrance of the store. The history of Lorain: LHS.
Not much has changed for me over the years. I still love to bike... no matter if it’s into Lorain’s inner city or out in the country. But I miss my red casque… and my old bike. Unfortunately, they’re both in storage. View of Seattle's Fremont Canal (2010).
Tequila, Harry Hart, EGGSY, and Merlin... OUR HEROES! (Poppy is evil... craaazy eeeeevil!) Watch Kingsman: The Golden Circle.

No comments:

Post a Comment