Sunday, August 20, 2023

zondag 20 augustus 2023

zondag 20 augustus 2023 Xenos (Jack Palance): We shall drink a toast to the Gods of Carnage. Mike: He just made that up. Crack that whip on Urbano Barberini! Watch MST3K: Outlaw.
Iñaki Godoy as Juan “Chupi” Ruiz: Baby, we're a bad idea. More episodes of The Imperfects. Well... Juan can't help eating people.
Don't wanna go out. It's sunny. The UV is intense. But I go outside anyway. The weather is out of wack in the USA!
Abnormal Forcast for Precipitation on 08/20/2023 for the Contiguous United States
. The awesome influence of Hurricane Hilary! RAIN! 💦
Again, Julio is unreal. KOMO News Sports: Mariners beat Astros 10-3 as Moore homers twice and Rodriguez sets hits record.
Wanna join the Mariners on their road trip! My dream last night... nightmare... where I was M. Miller up to bat. The coach is yelling Get Yur Helmet and Get Yur Bat!! But I can't find them. The people are booing at me. WIMP! My insecurities exposed in my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment