Wednesday, August 9, 2023

woensdag 9 augustus 2023

woensdag 9 augustus 2023 John Connor: [voiceover] The future has not been written. There is no fate but what we make for ourselves. I wish I could believe that. My name is John Connor, they tried to murder me before I was born, when I was 13 they tried again. Machines from the future. Terminators. All my life my mother told me the storm was coming... Midnight movie - Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines.
Takeaways From The Special Election That Gave Ohio Democrats A Win. For once, Ohio did something right.
Sen. Sherrod Brown: Ohio voters rejected the power grab politicians were making. Let's keep working to have our voices heard. MSNBC: Trump is hoping a jury believes he's not the brightest crayon in the box. Opinion? He's definitely mentally defective. My diagnosis: delusional disorder. He needs therapy... and phenobarbital!
Out on my weather perch. (My balcony.) It's a warm, steamy day (82°F).  Big juicy clouds loom in the East.
So, it's Sushi Day at Meijer. Here's some spicy tuna role. Yummy! 😋

No comments:

Post a Comment